A woman gets sick after sex: chills, pain in the kidneys.

Do the symptoms only appear after sex? This was a question that was asked of me.Here is my response:

Symptoms after sex many times respond to a homeopathic remedy called staphasagria. You can purchase this for less than $10 by calling 1-800-homeopaty (1-800- 466-3672) and requesting staphasagria 30c. She should take 3 pellets daily. I anticipate this will resolve in the next few weeks. She still should get a check-up but I doubt that will show anything abnormal. Homeopathy normalizes the body’s response to stressors or changes, like sex, especially if you are with a new partner or are newly married.

Comments for this post are closed.