Six-month Fertility Program: Helping Couples Without Invasive Procedures.
Did you know that fertility rates have declined forty percent in the last ten years, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention? You’re not alone. The Body in Balance 6-month fertility program is geared toward couples who have been trying for at least six months to conceive without success. It is also recommended for couples who are trying to conceive (TTC) who want that extra boost in fertility. This is a non-invasive, non-drug program. No drugs will be given to force a woman’s body to ovulate at a specific time and no stressful invasive procedures, like IVF (In Vitro Fertilization), will be recommended. This is the natural next step on the journey to find the underlying factors that are preventing conception.
After focusing on other causes that can be reversed, a Body in Balance ovulates normally. A Body in Balance achieves conception when circumstances are safe and healthy for a baby. The goal is to determine why the body isn’t making its own hormones and restore this delicate balance. When a woman is cycling normally and ovulating normally, the stage is set for a healthy pregnancy. The end result? A healthy baby!
The Body in Balance program includes:
- Initial visit(3) with Dr. Lachman (one one-hour and one 45-min session)
- Detailed checklists on questions to review with your birth provider, ensuring your concerns are addressed and making sure you are comfortable and informed about any interventions during labor and delivery
- Monthly follow-up visits with Dr. Lachman (45 min)
- Individualized, natural recommendations, including hormone-supporting herbal formulae, clinically-studied vitamins and other supplements, and individually-selected homeopathic recommendations (natural remedies used for over 200 years).
- Your program may also include constitutional hydrotherapy (click here to be directed to another site for information). This therapy has been shown to modulate body temperature, blood sugar (important in hypoglycemia and PCOS), and immune function
Click here to jump to the fertility blog.
This program is priced to be affordable, and saves you from unwanted drug side effects that exist in other fertility programs. Contact or call for more information and to arrange an appointment. You don’t have to refinance your home for fertility treatments. After all, you’ve got a college savings plan to start!
Are you already doing conventional drug, IVF, or IUI treatments? Dr. Lachman can work with you also, enhancing the function of fertility drugs so that fewer cycles may be needed.
What does the fertility program entail?
- Customized homeopathic remedies that support your physiology. Did you know that homeopathy has been used for hundreds of years by women just like yourself, who want non-toxic solutions? Homeopathy can help your body make normal levels of hormones, instead of getting injections. Homeopathy can help reduce PMS, clear acne, and help you get a regular period if you aren’t already doing so. To find out more, please follow this link to a wonderful story in Homeopathy Today: Longing for a Baby: What Price Fertility?
- Supportive nutrition program customized for your symptoms. A woman with PCOS and infertility will need a different diet than an underweight woman with scant cycles.
- Supplements for you and your partner may include:
- –Vitamin C: It has been shown that taking just 1,000mg of Vitamin C increases sperm motility by 140%!
- –Other nutrients, like zinc, Co-Q10 and Vitamin E also play a role in providing nutrition to sperm, and ensuring their ability to develop and swim normally. Beta carotene and lycopene (another antioxidant found in red foods like tomatoes) have a positive influence on shape of the sperm.
- –Melatonin: this hormone produced when we sleep helps with ovulation.
- –Caffeine withdraw: caffeine of 300mg daily (2-3 cups of coffee) lowers chances of conceiving by 27%. Even 2mg of caffeine caused a 10% reduced ability to conceive. Caffeine makes the blood vessels contract in some areas, and may be reducing blood flow to the reproductive tissues.
4. You may be recommended to do some additional testing, like food allergy testing or nutrient testing. Eating foods that don’t agree with your body can produce inflammation in the body, and inflammation makes it more difficult to get pregnant. This is a different test than what an allergist does; it’s a food sensitivity test. When you come into the office, we can see if food allergies may be an important factor for you, and decide to do the test at that time. Ruling out food allergies, including gluten, can make it easier to get pregnant. In fact, there is a significant increase in undiagnosed Celiac disease in women with unexplained infertility (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21682114), yet conventional medical blood testing fails to positively identify many of these women. Foods play a unique role for each woman.
“After just the first two visits, I noticed an increase in my energy and overall improvement with my total well being.”
KT from Doylestown
” I was having chronic issues that traditional medical care didn’t have answers for. Contacting Dr. Lachman gave me hope. Working with her is changing my health more quickly than I ever anticipated. I can see improvements occurring almost daily with no side effects. Amazing!”
LR, New Castle, DE