Offering Minimally Invasive,
Non-surgical solutions for joint pain, Autism, and more!
With nearly 20 years of experience in healthcare, we are thrilled to welcome Mr. Alan Taylor (Dr. Michael Moore, collaborating physician) to our practice. As a Board-Certified Physician Associate, he has dedicated himself to providing top quality care.
He is a graduate of West Chester University and Hahnemann University Hospital. His clinical experience has taken place at many of Philadelphia’s major hospitals, including: Thomas Jefferson, Bryn Mawr, Chestnut Hill, Cooper and Fox Chase.
Alan is also a National Physician Trainer and Educator on topics including: Tissue Regeneration, Advanced Injection, Stem Cell, Platelet Rich Plasma, Bone Marrow Aspiration, Radio-frequency Ablation, Epidural, Facet, Nerve Blocking.
Here is a list of some of the talents and services that Mr. Taylor will be bringing to our office:
- Innovative solutions for Lyme disease
- Cancer counseling and second opinion
- Comprehensive Innovative Diabetic Care
- Pain Relief for hip, back, shoulder, etc. Joint care.
- Vitamin injections including B12 (methylcobalamin)
- Autism support
If you are interested in learning more about the services Mr. Taylor is offering, explore his services here or give our office a call!
Click Here to Schedule an Appointment with Mr. Taylor
Solutions for Skin Issues
- Hair Restoration
- Facial Restoration (using micro needling & PRP)
- Neck Lift
- Breast Lift
- Men’s shot for male enhancement
- Women’s shot for urinary incontinence
Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain Treatments
Treatment for Respiratory Conditions
- Lung Restoration
- has successfully treated post-9/11 lung conditions as well as COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Natural Post-COVID Restoration
Customized IV Nutritional Support
- IV Stem Cell Therapy
- IV Micro-Nutrient Therapy
Non-Invasive Treatments for Other Conditions Including
- Acne Scar Removal, Cesarean Section (C-Section), and Other Surgical/Traumatic Scar Treatments
- Scar Enhancement
- Wound Care
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for Males & Females
- Weight Loss Program
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) & Diabetes Treatment
- Real-time glucose monitoring and changes
- Remote Vital Signs Monitoring (RVM)
- Electronically monitor blood pressure, heart rate, and more
- Natural Solutions for Autism
What patients are saying about PRP!
Video Topics of Discussion
Learn more in this series of videos from Alan Taylor (Dr. Michael Moore, collaborating physician).