Dr. Lachman uses a Naturopathic method for healing.
A Naturopathic doctor in Bucks County, Dr. Lachman is devoted to restoring your health naturally. Her medical training occurred at the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in Phoenix, AZ.
This 4-year program includes basic medical sciences, as well as drug therapy, botanical medicine, homeopathic medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Naturopathic doctors are experts in complex cases. Naturopathic clients have noted a decrease the pain of arthritis, increase in mood in those with depression and more normal hormone balance in women. Naturopathic doctors can help patients even if they’ve been told, “You have to live with the pain,” “Drugs are your only option” or “There’s nothing more that can be done.”
Julie Lachman, ND is a member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians and the Pennsylvania Association of Naturopathic Physicians. She’s completed hundreds of hours of additional training on topics ranging from pediatrics to Lyme Disease and women’s health. She regularly attends conferences for ongoing training.
Her office is in Doylestown, PA, convenient to Philadelphia, New Jersey and Delaware and she can work with you via telephone or Skype. This remote option is also available for the 6-month natural fertility program and other naturopathic methods.
Julie Lachman is not a medical doctor. She maintains a license as a Naturopathic Physician in Vermont and will apply for one in Pennsylvania when they become available, January 1, 2016.
Schedule now with Dr. Lachman
Request an appointment today so you can start feeling better.
Julie Lachman, ND has spoken at the following events:
- Doylestown Hospital, Doylestown, PA
- Gilda’s Club Colo-rectal Cancer Support Group
- Fibromyalgia Support Group
- Scleroderma Support Group
- Parkinson’s Disease Support Group
- St. Mary’s Hospital, Newtown, PA
- St. Mary’s Gilda’s Club Breast Cancer Support Group
- Traumatic Brain Injury Support Group
- Hospital Chaplains–grief support using homeopathy
- Parkinson’s Support Group
- Penn Foundation (autism), Sellersville
- Doylestown Kiwanis Club
- Levittown Rotary Club
- Depression and Schizophrenia Support Group, Levittown
- Penn State Abington, Holistic Nursing class (2013-2016)
- Because I Love You (B.I.L.Y.) support group for parents of children with behavioral issues, such as truancy, drug or alcohol abuse, truancy, or negative attitude, Lenape Valley Foundation, Doylestown
- Homeopathy Study Group, Plymouth Meeting
- PUPS People Understanding Parkinson’s, Willow Grove, PA
- S’Myelin Faces Multiple Sclerosis Support Group, Sellersville, PA
- Lewy Body Dementia Support Group, Jamison, PA
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America, Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter, past member
- American and Pennsylvania Associations of Naturopathic Physicians, past board member, PANP
- Pediatric Association of Naturopathic Physicians, past member
- International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society (ILADS)
- Foundation for Wellness Professionals, a national not-for-profit bureau of speakers and educators
Julie Lachman, ND is now a certified CEASE therapist.
CEASE stands for: Complete Elimination of Autistic Spectrum Expression.
See www.cease-therapy.com for more information
“I really enjoyed your presentation. I can’t tell you what a beautiful job you did.”
L.V., Homeopathy Study Group, Plymouth Meeting, PA.